Can Linux make gas prices go down??

Brian Densmore bjdensmr at epsi.net
Fri Sep 1 01:56:03 CDT 2000

Not the same company. It was a german(?) conglomerate I have never heard of. I
think Amerada Hess may actually be a subsidiary of that company though. Wish I
could remember the name.
Conoco probably has done it to reduce costs to compete, we'll probably see all
the other major players do the same thing over time. That's the beauty of a
stable powerful cheap to build and upgrade Beowolf supercomputer.

IMHO
Brian

  On Thu, 31 Aug 2000,