another newbie question

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Tue Oct 24 21:50:09 CDT 2000

Anytime is fine, I just need a day or so's notice to make up some
graphics.  Anyone want to bring a projector or a big monitor?  A
14" laptop screen is a little dinky for a talk.  Maybe the library
has them already or maybe we can get them to unlock the TV.

We ahve plenty of time to figure out such details, see ya then.

	Tony

--
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -- Voltaire