Tax Software Needed

Gene and Amy Dascher gdascher at home.com
Tue Oct 24 03:22:18 CDT 2000

	I am looking forward to the day when I can do ALL of my computing under
one OS.  One of the last software solutions that I am seeking is a tax
program akin to TurboTax for Linux.  There is a company out there who
makes a pretty good product for Windows, and they say that they are
considering doing the same for Linux (yeah right).  I figure if we can
get everyone we know who uses Linux to write this guy, it might make an
impact.  Here is his Contact Info:

Jim Steele
Operations Mgr.
2nd Story Software, Inc.
Jim at TaxACT.com

	Thanks for your time and consideration, and this is the last time that
I will bring this up (this week! :))

Gene Dascher