Refurbished PLants

Walter Dunz Zscoundrel at netscape.net
Sun Oct 22 18:25:49 CDT 2000

You might check with Gateway.  My boss bought a refurbished laptop from
Gateway that he was extremely happy with.  I guess they sell their refurbished
stuff in the fall in time for the kids going to college.  He was very happy
with it and the price was better than average.  With a laptop, your really
want to be sure you can get service - because a some point you will NEED it.

My first Linux machine was an old Gateway 486.  Every time I needed to talk
with service, they have been EXTREMELY helpful, even though I didn't buy the
machine from them.  It was given to me by a friend who does flea market stuff.