another newbie question

JEFF MCCRIGHT jmccright2 at excite.com
Thu Oct 19 22:32:30 CDT 2000

I Agree! I am writing this E-mail to you from my NEC Versa 2435 Laptop
running... You guessed it, RedHat 7.0! It found my PCMCIA Chipset(no other
versions of Linux have done so to this point), and even likes my MegaHertz
Combo XJEM3288 PCMCIA Ethernet/modem card. It even likes my sound Chipset. I
am very pleased with REdHat 7. I have only one complaint so far and that is
that when I try to play wav and mp3 files, they play on pitch but run at
about half its normal speed. I really haven't looked into debugging it yet
as it is such a minor issue to me.

Just my opinion..

Thanks,

Jeff