IntraNet designing

Stefanie Spicer SSpicer at MOVALLEY.COM
Tue Oct 10 17:42:13 CDT 2000

To the Linux Users Group,

I am looking for a part time (as your time permits) person to help us with
the additional design of our intranet page.  We are using Front Page
currently on a Windows NT 4.0 Server with the Enterprise and have several
changes and additions we would like to make.  This will probably turn into
an ongoing project and is not terribly time sensitive.  We would like a
contract/per hour agreement and weekend/evening work is preferable.

Please respond by e-mail or feel free to contact me directly at
816-329-6590.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,

Stefanie Spicer