Tonight's meeting

Duston, Hal hdusto01 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed Oct 4 19:53:55 CDT 2000

Bradley,

There is one technique which involves cutting traces
which scrambles the serial number.  There is a second
technique which involves adding a small wire which
_removes_ the serial number (and the barcode type
code).

...wait a minute, I will find the links...

#1 http://air-soldier.com/~cuecat/
This page has _lots_ of links, photos, and other info,
as well as info on how to scramble the serial number.

#2 http://air-soldier.com/~cuecat/5minute.html
This page has info on how to remove the serial number.

http://www.flyingbuttmonkeys.com/foocat also has some
good info.

Hal Duston
H:hald at sound.net