kclug 11-21-00

Randy Rathbun randy at randyrathbun.org
Thu Nov 23 14:53:31 CST 2000

Next meeting I will plan on getting off work early and will meet you some
place in Indepenence if you want. Or, you can meet me at my place of work
which is between Westport and the Plaza on Belleview. The building I work
in is very easy to find. Or I can meet you somewhere around Westport or
the Plaza area. But, that is two weeks off (I think) so there is plenty of
time to figure something out! :)

Randy

Randy Rathbun                            randy at randyrathbun.org
http://astrodot.org - 100% Amateur Astronomy. No preservatives.
http://randyrathbun.org          http://quitequitefantastic.org
I refuse to participate in HackSDMI.
 See http://www.eff.org/pub/EFF/Newsletters/EFFector/current.html

Sigh.  I like to think it's just the Linux people who want to be on
the "leading edge" so bad they walk right off the precipice.
         -- Craig E. Groeschel