chicago, not my kind of town

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Nov 21 22:48:44 CST 2000

If you want really bad traffic, nobody beats Atlanta. They have the worst
traffic in the nation, period. Worse even than LA. I had the opportunity to
work in both of those cities at considerably more pay - no way. I live in
the KC area by choice, I could make much more anywhere else. I'm here for
the lifestyle and people, but the city planners need major brain overhauls.
It must be a Missouri thing (Exhibit A: Branson, MO).

Brian Densmore