A new voice for Linux.

Evil Bastard EvilBastard at opensourceradio.com
Mon Nov 20 19:59:10 CST 2000

An Open Letter to Linux users:

We would like to invite you to listen to a show that is about Open
Source software, and broadcasted on Open Source software.  We are a new
startup and could use some support from the Linux community.  We run a
live show on Thursdays at 8:00pm EST and do daily rebroadcasts of the
weeks previous show.  If you get the time please tune into the show we
think you will enjoy it. The shows primary focus is on Linux and Open
Source software but we do go off in tangents.  Please note that the Open
Source Radio show is an adult show and not intended for children.

Thank you for your time,

Open Source Radio
http://www.opensourceradio.com