Project Management

Ed Allen eallen at kc.rr.com
Fri Nov 17 08:26:23 CST 2000

I know nothing about project management or software that implements it
so I cannot judge the worth of these.  Have you looked at them yourself ?

   Linkname: XPlan - A Project Management Tool for X-Window

   Aegis is a transaction-based software configuration management
   system. It provides a framework within which a team of developers may
   work on many changes to a program independently, and Aegis coordinates
   integrating these changes back into the master source of the program,
   with as little disruption as possible.
   Linkname: Aegis 3.23

Commercial:
   Linkname: Managing Projects. Managing People. Improving Performance.

   Linkname: Hydra - The Programme Management Solution for managing multiple project

Web Based:
   Linkname: web based project management and document storage

Forums:
   Linkname: ALL Project Management (ALLPM.COM)