Laptop single disk Linux 1

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Nov 16 04:36:08 CST 2000

I'm looking at some other alternatives, but actually being able to at least
boot up and then put in another disk (with program and to log files) isn't
that bad of a prospect.  I changed it to -static on compile and that worked
great.  I then added -s and that chopped if from 1.2mb to 308K in size.
So far so goood!   Tom (with tomsrtbt) wrote back very promptly on all my
issues.   It's very cool to have such help with this open source movement.
 I'd hate to wait on some techie from MS to come back with a reply.  (Like
I could do this with MS-shaftware.   Ha!)

--- Bradley Miller