StarBand

Randy Rathbun randy at randyrathbun.org
Sat Nov 11 06:31:48 CST 2000

I don't know if this is the same as the Dish Network or not, but they are
getting ready to do something as well. I have their satellite TV service
and it is above par - plus they keep adding satellites so they can carry
lots of stuff.

I will say, however, I hope those that get it have a lot of nerves -
setting the small dish systems up is a total pain. The guy who sold me my
receiver said "It's like aiming at a gnat's butt." He was wrong. It is
more like aiming at an amoeba's butt. My suggestion is to spend the extra
cash and have it installed.

Randy Rathbun                            randy at randyrathbun.org
http://astrodot.org - 100% Amateur Astronomy. No preservatives.
http://randyrathbun.org          http://quitequitefantastic.org