RMS & GNU supports FreeDevelopers.net

Mike Coleman mcoleman2 at kc.rr.com
Fri Nov 10 05:36:38 CST 2000

It does look interesting, but so far it's like a group of strangers getting
together with the idea that they're going to write a book and make money
selling it, and spending a great deal of time talking about how they're going
to distribute profits fairly, use a novel (no pun intended) methodology, etc.,
all without tackling the fundamentals, such as

- What kind of book?
- Has anyone here ever written a book?
- Why would anyone want to buy our book?

I'm still watching, but so far there's not much focus.
--Mike