Printers

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Fri Nov 10 03:55:39 CST 2000

	Make sure that any printer that you get from HP does NOT say 'Designed for
Windows...'.  I'd also check RedHat's web site to see which of those
printers is on the hardware compatibility list.  I bought a 722C, which was
'Designed for Windows...' and had to jump through so many hoops to get it to
work with Linux.

Gene