IPChains

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Wed Nov 1 18:58:19 CST 2000

yes.  I'm currently using freesco for my router and there is an option for
this.  I think you forward all requests at port 80 of the firewall to port
80 of the webserver.  I'd say in the /etc/hosts.allow file, but I could be
wrong.  I do know that you can do it.  I'm not far enough along on mine
though.