LinuxFest 2000 Update Part 3

Altona Duston hald at sound.net
Thu Jun 22 04:58:16 CDT 2000

I have just returned from LinuxFest.  As Tony has
already mentioned, Informix has pulled out.  Mike
Coleman and I spoke with Atipa and LinuxMall, and
they are both committed to be here for the entire
four day pretty much no matter what.  Some of the
smaller vendors are still leaving, but those left
are probably staying.  KULUA, Emmett of Slashdot,
and Jeff of the LinuxShow are hijacking LinuxFest
tommorrow.  We in the KCLUG would like to have an
Installfest on Saturday.  Anyone who can possibly
find the time to come down please do.

Hal Duston
hald at sound.net
Boring is good.