Linuxfest + Work/Internship

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Jun 22 00:32:03 CDT 2000

I might be able to help a little -- we'd love to have an intern perhaps for
networking stuff.  Right now we're running NT boxes in St. Louis, but we
also have a Raq2 here in KC and getting ready to put in another Linux
server elsewhere in KC.  Send me a resume and let me see what you can do.

-- Bradley Miller
www.accesszonedesign.com