LinuxFest 2000 Update

Altona Duston hald at sound.net
Tue Jun 20 03:46:40 CDT 2000

I have just returned from LinuxFest 2000 in the Overland Park
International Trade Center.  Upon arrival this morning, there
was a very large, very empty room.  When I left this evening,
the booths were all built, and the large booths were starting
to be set up.  It is starting to look like we are going to be
having a show!  As I write this Bruce Perens had arrived, and
Eric S. Raymond should have arrived at the time I write this.
Things are really starting to come together.  We will move in
to the booth tomorrow.

Hal Duston
hald at sound.net
Boring is good.