Computer Garage location

Kendric Beachey ak at kc.rr.com
Wed Jun 14 05:52:04 CDT 2000

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Joseph N. Brouhard wrote:
>> The El Cheapo box is parts I picked up at Computer Garage for
>> cheap.  The case
>> was $12.50, 3.5" floppy was I think $10 (although they have them
>> for $5), ISA
>> NE2000 clone was $10 (again, they also have $5 jobbies), and the
>> motherboard
>> (486DX2-66, 20 megs of RAM, floppy/IDE controller card and
>> cables, video card
>> all wrapped in plastic) was $50.  There is no hard drive.
>>

>Okay.. I'm sold.
>
>Where is Computer Garage?

It's in Merriam (one of those JoCo suburbs :-)

It's on Merriam Drive, just a couple blocks north of Johnson Drive.  It's on
the east side of the street, at the corner of Johnson and Something, at the
north end of a little strip-mall-looking building.  I forget the actual address.

Check the KC white pages...the address should be there, and the phone number
that's listed will play a recording describing how to get there.

--
Kendric Beachey
ak at kc.rr.com