kclug list

Kendric Beachey ak at kc.rr.com
Sat Jun 10 06:14:37 CDT 2000

On Fri, 09 Jun 2000, Dustin J. Decker wrote:
>Bradley is definately virus infested... he's hit the list with the same
>post 31 times now...
>Dustin

Well, in the interest of calling a spade a spade, he hasn't actually hit the
list that many times.  Something somewhere has screwed up, I assume, but here
in my neck of the woods, I've gotten only one copy of each message.

(running KMail on KDE 1.1.1pre, shipped with Red Hat 6.0, getting my mail from
RoadRunner's goofball MS SQL Server SMTP implementation)

--
Kendric Beachey
ak at kc.rr.com