tape drive

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Sat Jun 10 03:30:15 CDT 2000

At 05:51 PM 6/9/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Here I go biting heads off again... Bradley, you appear to have a nasty
>virus problem.  Your message above has hit this list at least 15 times
>now.  Solution?  Get rid of Outlook.
>D.

Ah -- lest you think I'm a MS supporter . . . I only bow down to Gates for
my OS . . . my email is Eudora -- check the headers from my previous message:

I still don't think we have a cigar to hand out -- if it were a problem on
anyone's end, shouldn't I also be receiving the duplicated messages???   I
have not seen any dupplicated messages yet.   ???????

-- Bradley Miller