kclug list

Dustin J. Decker dustind at zandura.net
Sat Jun 10 00:45:17 CDT 2000

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 gharmon at gearforsports.com wrote:
> My bet is that only those with Outlook are getting duplicate messages or some
> with outlook is resending the same message back to Majordomo.
>
> Look for a KAKWORM.
>
> Gary Harmon
> Telecommunications Manager
> Gear For Sports
> 913.693.3513
> http://www.gearforsports.com
Aha!
Give that man a cigar...  I realize there are a number of folks who are
chained to a Microsoft e-mail client.  If you have the ability to break
free, here's an excellent reason.  I don't think there is anything wrong
with the Majordomo setup for kclug.

So... guess who has the virus...  not me <grin>.
Dustin

"It is pretty obvious that the debasement of the human mind caused by a
 constant flow of fraudulent advertising is no trivial thing. There is more
 than one way to conquer a country."
                				      - Raymond Chandler