kclug list / was kclug - tape drive

Dustin J. Decker dustind at zandura.net
Fri Jun 9 17:22:00 CDT 2000

Hehe, OK I'm sure I'm not the _only_ one to see this...
I'm receiving messages from the kclug list, and later, receiving them
again.  Quoted below is the second copy of Bradley Miller's post.  I'm
quite sure he didn't send it twice.

Anyone know what's going on with this?
Dustin

 A certain amount of opposition is a help, not a hindrance.  Kites rise
 against the wind, not with it.
Dustin Decker - Network Administrator at Large - http://zandura.net/~dustind