Linuxfest Update

Altona Duston hald at sound.net
Fri Jun 9 02:00:40 CDT 2000

I have spoken to Atipa, and Greg Palmer, and we are confirmed
and funded for the booth.  The internet access is going to be shared
amongst some of the other orgs (Presumably more than 256K at this
point)

The LinuxFest2000 (the trade show/exhibts part) is open to the public.
The keynotes are open to the public, but meals are not included.  We
get one dinner keynote per day for a total of 4 (We also get one lunch
per day also 4).  The tricky part is the LinuxForum (the Sessions).  We
have 50 individual passes to these, plus the person from whichever group

helps with taking passes, etc. can stick around for the session.

Hal Duston
hald at sound.net
Boring is good.
A conformist in a nonconformist world.