Jason Talley leaves Atipa (?)

Rocky McGaugh rmcgaugh at atipa.com
Mon Jun 5 16:08:06 CDT 2000

<off_the_record>
nothing fishy here, just normal buisness.

Jason always told us this would eventually happen. His vision and drive
got us as large as we are today, but he always new he didnt have the
skills to manage such a large organisation. Jason found someone (Jeffery
Keenan) with excellent management skills to replace him, and then stepped
aside. Not a suprise to anyone within the company.

anyway, no big deal..:)

</off_the_record>

--
Rocky McGaugh