new to Linux

Jeff McCright jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Thu Jun 1 21:49:00 CDT 2000

All,

I have to agree. Look, I am not the brightest bulb in the box,
and as such was hoping to find insight on how to make
my Linux experience a little less painful and a lot more
fun. However, the bickering and arguing has made me
come to regard most of the E-Mails I receive
from KCLUG as spam. I have no problem with people
arguing over which way is "best" or who is more "right",
but do you really have to drag the rest of us through it?
Perhaps we all should reflect on why a User's Group
exists. Perhaps my interpretation of the Kansas City
Linux User's Group's mission is wrong. I was of the
opinion that we were here to help each other and
new users. I guess I expected the arguments to go
through e-mails directed to its intended recipients
and not the LUG.

Thanks anyway,

Jeff McCright
jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com