18-July meeting

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Mon Jul 17 16:21:46 CDT 2000

I think the lady that does the reservations is nuts.  I confirmed that date
last time I talked w/ her.  I guess her schedule means nothing.  If someone
calls a few days before a scheduled date and we haven't confirmed then she
lets it go.  I was going to call again this morning but I guess it's too
late.

Probably time to find a permanent meeting place.
Brian