PHP Lug?

Dave Parker dlparker at dlpinc.com
Tue Jul 11 14:39:56 CDT 2000

Tony, I think you've got it!  An 'Open Source Programmers SIG'
could start with us (KCLUG) and expand to include whoever was
interested in the KC area - other Linux UGs and even other
platforms.  Maybe a way to get some folks who are curious about
open source or curious about what tools might be available for
a one time project (or just in general).  An ideal opportunity for a
little low-key, even surreptitious, Linux evangelism.  Think about
it!  They wouldn't even have to know they're being converted!

--
Dave Parker/DLP, Inc.    dlparker at dlpinc.com    www.dlpinc.com