Logo suggestion (was kclug - Meeting 07/05/00)

Jeff McCright jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Fri Jul 7 16:05:29 CDT 2000

I like it, but the KC on the Penguin is a little hard to discern... Maybe if the image were
bigger???

 ----------
From: kclug at kclug.org
To: kclug at kclug.org
Cc: jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Subject: Logo suggestion (was kclug - Meeting 07/05/00)

At 04:00 PM 7/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Then we talked about the image Monty created for the LUG logo and getting it
>up on the website.  Notice that Monty emailed it to the list last night or
>this morning.  If anyone wants to create LUG business cards, flyers or any
>printed material please try to be consistent with the logo if we are to
>identify ourselves with it.

The only thing that I can see that might hurt the logo, is the KC is
backwards (as it should be on a branding iron) but it's difficult to make
out and know what it stands for.  I took the same basic image and added to
it to make this:

http://www.accesszonedesign.com/demo/KCLUG/tux-kclug_mod.gif

Any suggestions?   When did we ever vote on the design?

 -- Bradley Miller