Logo suggestion

Randy Rathbun randy at rrr.2y.net
Fri Jul 7 01:18:12 CDT 2000

I agree about the branding iron. It is easy to see what it says if you
look really hard. I do like it though!

I would kind of like to see the KC part of the iron normal way, even if it
is wrong - that is usually what they do in cartoons, or they show it from
the perspective of the guy doing the branding so you see it right way
around.

Now, looking at Bradley's image, I like that better... just a bit more
info. Could more flames be added though, to show a bit better that Tux
just made the KC? Maybe he needs a cowboy hat? Or would that be *too*
cowtownish?

Randy Rathbun
randy at rrr.2y.net
http://rrr.2y.net/