Now for something completely different

Dana akadanak at kc.rr.com
Thu Jul 6 16:25:26 CDT 2000

Thanks for all the help.  Now that I know the why behind
the ./ I have decided that I can live with putting ./ in front
of my perl scripts when I run them.  Eventually I will probably
be swearing at DOS for not running executables when I start
them with ./.

Now if I could just quit double-clicking icons in KDE and
launching two of everything.

Dana