BLOCK TOM MARGRAVE PLEASE]

Monty J. Harder dmonster at juno.com
Thu Jul 6 00:21:03 CDT 2000

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:37:58 -0500 "Duston, Hal"
<hdusto01 at sprintspectrum.com> writes:

> >   So, in order to make it perfectly clear what is going on,
> > I guess we need =another= header line, like "Reply-To-List",
> > which would be managed by the list server itself.  Then all
> > we need to do is get all the software to recognize and use
> > it.... Geez.
> >

> The replyall button already does this, see above.

  Except that replyall sends one copy to you personally, and another to
the list.  That's not what I want.
I want the reply to go to the list, and =not= send another to you.  I'd
have to hit one button to reply, then remove your address from the To:
field.  Not exactly rocket science, but it is also the sort of manual
process that should be automated by a macro or somesuch.  I could
probably hack something together to make this happen, but I shouldn't
have to.  There should be a clear indicator of where list traffic goes,
put there by the list server (which should know best, after all) when
it's "reflecting" the list address out to the rest of us.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.