5 July 2000 meeting

Monty J. Harder dmonster at juno.com
Tue Jul 4 05:03:08 CDT 2000

On Sun, 02 Jul 2000 22:38:56 -0500 Altona Duston <hald at sound.net> writes:

> become necessary in the not to distant future.  One idea that was
> brought up during LinuxFest was to alternate having InstallFest and
> Demo days on the alternate meetings, i.e. InstallFest on Wednesday
> in
> August, Demo day on Tuesday in August, and then Demo day on
> Wednesday
> in September and InstallFest on Tuesday in September.  This would

  I like this, because it allows those whose work schedules only allow
attendance on one of the weeknights to be able to participate in both
kinds of events.

  We should have specific presentations scheduled, but not to take up the
entire meeting time.  The informal conversation can be quite informative

  If I don't make it on the 5th, it's because I'm running behind (started
to say "late", but in this context that doesn't sound right) getting back
from my brother-in-law's funeral.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.