BLOCK TOM MARGRAVE PLEASE

Randy Rathbun randy at rrr.2y.net
Mon Jul 3 21:20:53 CDT 2000

I am just sending the stuff to /dev/null. I just hope someone mentions
that he is back though so I can remove the fitler. Of course, when I
started filtering this morning I did have 100+ reminders. :)

Randy Rathbun
randy at rrr.2y.net
http://rrr.2y.net/

Mark: "The one thing MS has that KDE/Gnome doesn't - HUGE INSTALL BASE
       WITH MILLIONS OF BARELY LITERATE USERS. sad to say, but that equals
       power."
Randy:"AOL has a HUGE INSTALL BASE WITH MILLIONS OF BARELY LITERATE USERS,
       so that is not saying much."