5 July 2000 meeting (I am on vacation 7/01 - 7/10)]

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Mon Jul 3 07:28:50 CDT 2000

This is going to be a long week...  Tom's stupid autoresponder
is responding to itself because it doesn't recognize its own
messages once majordomo gets through putting kclug - on the
subject line.  Now I've gotten replies to the autoresponse
quoting itself...

The only thing to do is have someone log into the server and
kick Tom (temporarily) out of the group.  HELP!!

Just think, now Tom's autoresponder has something else to
respond to.  I.e. this post...

Damn,

Tony