gcc

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 22:01:54 CST 2000

> miki wrote:

<inserting text from attachment>

how can I write in linux gcc ?
#include <conio.h>
int main(void)
{
clrscr();
gotoxy(5,5);
getch();
}
thank you.
weissm18 at zahav.net.il

>                     Name: linux gcc.eml
>    linux gcc.eml    Type: message/rfc822
>                 Encoding: 7bit

I think what you need for this is to use the ncurses package, which
is installed by default on Linux.  There are several example programs
included with the ncurses package, if you are using RedHat or a
derivative, you may have to install the ncurses-devel package.  The
examples are in the /usr/doc/ncurses-devel*/test directory and there
are plenty of other programs that use ncurses for which you can get
the source code.  Search for ncurses at www.freshmeat.net.

Hope this helps,

Tony