Website V1.1

robert at kclinux.com robert at kclinux.com
Sat Jan 22 05:30:19 CST 2000

I'll switch all the images I have from .jpg to .gif w/ transparent
backgrounds.  Probably not until tomorrow though...

Can you send me the original image with the Kansas City skyline in it?
 Where did the image come from?

-Robert
http://www.kclinux.com

On 1/21/00, 11:09:07 PM, Altona Duston <hald at sound.net> wrote regarding