Web site development

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Fri Jan 21 19:27:13 CST 2000

Hal,  I like what you did with the mailing list archive.   That is exactly
what I was thinking of.   This morning I have been researching how to do
this and looking for scripts that would do this and here you have finished
it already.
Kudos.
I am working on ideas for a couple of content pages and a links page.
I don't know if I have time to keep up w/ you guys right now though.  I've
been in computer classes all this week and last.

Brian