Web site development

Randy Reames randy at pilgrimpage.com
Fri Jan 21 16:39:56 CST 2000

Hal Dunston wrote->

> Note to Mike, sorry, but I did most of this
> page with a Microsoft product. notepad.exe has
> been very stable for me.
>
> (Le'ts see have I ticked off enough people yet?)

Not to beat a dead horse, but you seemed to bring it up.
Why are you not using any of the numerous text/line editors that are for
Linux? Obviously you use Linux or you would not be part of this group. Do
you not think linux or one of its text editors is stable enough for writing
a .htm file? Or do you not support the cause enough to even care? But it
seems that you do or you would not be working on the web site. Maybe you
enjoy saying "I am working on the KCLUG web site but I am using Microsoft
products, So ha". I'm sorry if I come off as flaming but no one would have
known what editor you used if you had not brought it up.

Randy Reames

|   Randy Reames   Web Developer/System Administrator |
|   PilgrimPage    http://www.pilgrimpage.com         |
|   785-841-1221   mailto:randy at pilgrimpage.com       |