Web site development

Chris Midkiff cmidkiff at ladybaltimore.com
Thu Jan 20 19:35:44 CST 2000

Sounds like a fine idea.  Please, feel free to make use of anything
found in the source at http://home.kc.rr.com/cmidkiff/main.html or
.../color.html (for this project, or anything else you need it for...)
The link buttons to linux.com, the Gimp, and Caldera do not belong to
me, but they are reusable, as long as they link to their respected
owners and are not used in a derogatory fashion.

btw, I'm sorry if I offended Robert with my last post.  I did not mean
it to be offensive.  Please consider this a public apology for
critiquing his work in public.

Chris Midkiff
cmidkiff at kc.rr.com