Web site development

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Thu Jan 20 17:50:09 CST 2000

Just my 2 cents on the issue:

Would everyone please just sign off on using each other's website
code, design and images?  Then we could all paste together our own
versions of the website, put them somewhere on the web, and exchange
further ideas.  When weve all borrowed the features we like and
consider the sites to be release quality, we can vote on which one
we like best.

Does anyone see anything wrong with that plan?  I don't consider the
Linux community (or GNU community, for you purists) to be a bunch of
talkers, but a bunch of do-ers.  Let's all of us who can spend an
hour or two putting together a site then post the links.  We are
supposed to be representing the Open Source community, let's
demonstrate how it's done.

This is by no means a critique of those who have done the above,
but more of a call to action to those of us who haven't done anything
yet.

Regards,

Tony Hammitt