redhat question

RC ctechss at swbell.net
Sat Jan 15 00:08:09 CST 2000

Thomas,

Was there any kind of "hic-up" during the download?  If not and you chose to
upgrade vs. installing fresh you may want to check to see if RH installation
is checking the entire hard drive for bad spots.  If not and the
installation continues to hang then you have two choices.  Either install
fresh or download the package again and re-run the upgrade.