KCLUG?!?!?!

Aaron Norton anorton98 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 20:03:24 CST 2000

I am new to this list and just found your website this morning.
I have been in the Kansas UNIX/Linux Users Association, off and
on for a while now and was always interested in finding something
closer to home since I live in KC.

There is one thing that bothers me about KCLUG. When I went to
your website, I happened to notice that it was built with (and
I really hate to say this word) Microsoft.

My question is this - what kind of Linux Users Group builds their
website using Microsoft Frontpage? I realize that not everyone is
against Micros??t as much as me, but this just does not make any
sense at all.

You are supposedly supporting the Open Source Revolution, but
you are using the most closed companies products to achieve this
goal.

For the sake of not crashing what is probably a microsoft server,
I will keep this short. If it is in fact not a microsoft server,
please accept my sincere appoligies for the previous statement.

Let the flaming begin!!!

Aaron Norton