Corel Linux

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Mon Jan 10 21:24:03 CST 2000

I know they CAN, but until Corel came out, I think only Mandrake had this
set up by default.   Mandrake has an icon on the desktop to mount FAT
partitions and the commands behind the scenes to begin the browsing process
w/ KFM or Konquerer.   After Mandrake took the lead with the mount icons
Redhat followed suit in the next release.   Corel integrated FAT partition
support into their filebrowser.   These things seem small to the long-time
Linux user, but go a long way on easy off use issues for a new user.

Later,
Brian