KCLUG Web Page and Meeting Info

Robert S. Berg robert at kclinux.com
Mon Jan 10 21:13:22 CST 2000

All

Paul & I have put up a sample at http://www.kclinux.com/kclug of what we're
currently working on with the KCLUG site design.  As you can see from what's
there now the basic content of the site is still the same... but the look and
feel of it has been updated.  One new thing you may notice is the quote 'This
site is Lynx friendly'... Since we will be coding 99% of the HTML by hand it
will not be too hard to make  the site navigable by Lynx.  What are your
opinions on this?

We welcome any suggestions or criticisms you may have... and encourage you to
do so... after all this site is a representation of all of us.  We would like
to keep this discussion going in the open... so, please direct your comments to
the entire list so that we may all share what any one person may have to say.