Corel Linux

randy at pilgrimpage.com randy at pilgrimpage.com
Sun Jan 9 15:12:20 CST 2000

Ripcrd6 wrote:

> Corel also is supposed to be ready to read and mount FAT partitions, and
> network shares in their file manager.
> Brian
> Y2k Flunky

I believe all distro's can mount and read FAT. At least my Mandrake/Red
Hat is able to. My wife dual boots between Win98 and Mandrake 6.1 on her
computer. When I installed Mandrake it put an icon on her desktop for
the Windows partition she pulls files back and forth between Win and
Linux quite often.

If Microsoft ever releases the source code for .exe files then Linux
will be able to run Windows apps.

Randy
--

 -o)  Randy Reames   Web Developer/System Administrator
 /\  PilgrimPage    http://www.pilgrimpage.com
__V  785-841-1221   mailto:randy at pilgrimpage.com