KCLUG Web Page and Meeting Info

Rich Minear rminear at linuxstart.com
Sat Jan 8 14:30:33 CST 2000

Have you been to www.kclinux.com yet?  Ed passed the URL to us all in the
list a while back.......

Well, Paul Love and Robert Berg (in no particular order..of course) have
joined our mailing list.  They are the two gentlemen who have put together
the kclinux.com site, and they want to help with our website....

So..this is a call for volunteers...

Paul and Robert have begun working up some ideas for the site...but they
also want any of us who are interested to help with the site also (as we
should).  If you are interested in helping with the site (and I know from
the response in the past some of you are..), please send email to list so
that Paul and Robert can begin talking with you about the ideas, and between
all of you, we should be able to get the website going pretty good in the
next couple of weeks.

BTW..I am very excited about this...My try at the site was horrible...I
found out I can't even spell HTML.

Meeting info:

There is a nasty rumour here at AMC that we will have a big conference room
again in the very near future...No later than March...So...

If you have an idea for a place to meet still this month or in February,
please post it to the list.  I know several of you have been looking...

Lets see if we can get together still this month.

Rich Minear
Sr. Network Admin
AMC Theatres