No meeting on Wednesday, January 5th

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Tue Jan 4 16:20:24 CST 2000

I would still like to meet with the group tomorrow.   Does anyone have
access to a large meeting area we could use.   We need room for 40-50
people.  And chairs.  If necessary we could all bring a few folding chairs.

I will ask at my work to see if I could host the meeting.   We were all
booked before so I didn't offer.    I will post later today if I get
approval.    It won't have a net connection, but I have tables, chairs and
plenty of keyboards, mice and monitors in my office.

Brian Kelsay
Y2K Flunky @ American Ingredients
ripcrd6 at worldinter.net