No meeting on Wednesday, January 5th

Rich Minear rminear at linuxstart.com
Tue Jan 4 01:48:01 CST 2000

Because of all the New Year's hub bub, we will not have a meeting this
Wednesday, January 5th.

We need to discuss when and where the next meeting will be.

On this note, I have taken additional responsibilities at work, and I am now
doing my regular job plus monitoring our WAN.  With the added duties (and
230 new sites to keep track of...), I have very little spare time left.
Right now, the rest of my spare time will have to be spent with my family.

Ed has asked for a few links to be added to the website...I will attempt to
get them done tonight.

Someone will need to step forward and take over the web site (not much to
take over...just a lot of good ideas/intentions..).

Please sent email to the list if you would like to take over the site, or at
least help someone do it.  Either Ed or myself can help you get in touch
with Mike, the administrator of our server.

I will continue to attend meetings and bring the projector, but I cannot
help right now with planning or coding.

Rich Minear
Sr. Network Admin
AMC Theatres